Sunday 1 January 2017

Roman Milecastle Environment Update

A while back I made a blog post about my new environment art project - a Roman Milecastle. Well I've been doing a fair bit of work on it and I've reached a point where I can post some work-in-progress pictures.

So far, I have created the environment's terrain, and I have also modelled the walls which was a big task because the wall must stretch across the whole environment and appear to continue off into the distance on both sides, as the 80~ mile long Hadrian's wall did (and to an extent, still does). This is shaping up to be one of my most ambitious environments yet due to the nature and scale of the architecture.

Theres still an awful lot of work to do and not a lot of time to do it, so I need to seriously get my head down and get it done over the next week!

Here's some pictures:








No comments:

Post a Comment